Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back in the saddle

Finally, after a rather extensive back injury, I am sewing again! After finishing my summer orders, my back just completely went out on me. :( After a trip by ambulance to the emergency room (very dramatic, I know), I was flat on my back for almost 4 weeks, unable to walk for a good portion of that. I am not back to 100%, but I am so thankful to be on the mend, especially for my children's sake.

But, on to the good stuff! I hope to roll out my fall collection within the next week, possibly adding a couple of pieces at a time to my etsy store. I hope you like them :)

Hmm...what to call my fall collection? I have a couple ideas up my sleeve...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better!! Can't wait to see your FALL Goods!

    ReplyDelete