Saturday, March 28, 2009

The good, the bad, and the pretty...

The bad: Unfortunately, I have had to stop taking orders for the time being until I get caught up on my list. Please know that I am going in order and working hard to get everyone's customs finished. Thank you for being patient! :)

The good: This means that I will have time to sew up several new designs when I do get caught up! At last count I had twelve new designs that I need to sew, and I finally had to face the music that this means allotting even more time than I had anticipated to get them done. I am super excited to work on some of the new fabric that I have!

The pretty: I finished up these two custom sets this morning. I am fascinated with the little ruffles on the tanks for some reason. I can't get enough of them!



1 comment:

  1. I am loving those ruffle tanks. Can't wait to see your new designs.

    ReplyDelete