Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good news! I have 15 yards of the Ava Rose white with pink dots on its way to me so everyone on my list will get their custom. Yay!

I worked hard today and finished a couple of new things.

The skirt I have a pattern for and used the exact fabric that the designer had pictured because I just loved it so much. It reminds me of Room Seven a little bit. Kayla really loves this set. She refuses to take it off.






This dress is my own design - an adaptation of and combination of a couple of patterns. I just love it and this is one of my favorite prints of all time.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. Love the peasant dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Mandy - you are killing me! I am going to have ot beg you for one of those skirts and that adorable dress you created!! Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MANDY!!! YOU ROCK!! Seriously I absolutely love that outfit!! When you open up for orders I'm all over that one! You are so super talented!!

    ReplyDelete