Saturday, April 11, 2009

Are you ready for Easter?

Time completely got away from me this week and now I'm preparing for a fun Easter with the kids at the last minute! We are getting ready to dye some eggs - nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?

Before I do that, I wanted to share photos of a halter top that I finished today. I have a wonderful customer who asked me to make a halter top to coordinate with her Transportation ruffles by Matilda Jane. I ended up loving this top so much that I made one for Kayla and may be stocking it in my store when I open. It's so pretty!

I don't have the ruffles but do have the same fabric in a dress - that is what you see under the halter top.:)

002 by you.

Unfortunately, it was the worst time of the day to take photos so the color is a bit funky in these:
018

025

I also finished up all but one of my Ava Rose halter/ruffle sets and am going to be sewing the buttons on all the pockets tonight and sending the sets out on Monday. I know a lot of you are looking forward to your set!

2 comments: