Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend!

It's only hump day and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Why, you ask? Because we are taking the kids to their first baseball game! There is a brand-spanking-new minor league ballpark about ten minutes from our house and something tells me that we will be spending a lot of time there in the years to come. I am very excited!

Other than that, I am just going to get my store set up this weekend, finish up several custom orders, and then stock some custom slots!

Align Center019

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the baseball game we just took my DD to her first game and she loved it! I can't till the shop is up and running. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress I will probably placing an order this weekend with you maybe a skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im excited for you and your upcoming etsy store. I WILL be there!! Cheering you on, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete