Saturday, April 25, 2009

Will tonight be the night?

I am hoping to at least get a couple things listed tonight after the kiddos go to bed. I'm excited! I'll get the Dick and Jane dress listed for sure. :)

And I've been playing with my new lens a bit. I think it's very cool but there is definitely a learning curve for me (total novice). It doesn't help that I'm also learning how to adjust my white balance at the same time. Keep in mind that flickr cuts off the right side of my pics -too big I am guessing?

106b

086 by you.

032b by you.

039 by you.

Manual focus can be tricky :)085 by you.

046 by you.

The flash automatically activated in this one - looks nice though138 by you.

I used the "shade" option for the white balance in this shot - came out too warm119b by you.

This one is my favorite
172

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! This is a great little lens once you get the hang of it. I have the 50mm 1.4 (for Canon) and it rarely ever leaves my camera lol. Have you tried a custom white balance? Nothing beats that.. You can use a grey card.. I have heard of people using coffee filters though lol. Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete