Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where ya' been, Mandy?

I've been sewing! :)

In tomorrow's outgoing mail will be three Flower Power knot dresses, two Flirt Halters, and a Daisy Chain tunic. These are all orders that I took before I opened shop on etsy so I know those of you who have been waiting are so happy to hear this!

And most importantly, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who ordered from me through my new etsy boutique. I really appreciate my customers and am excited to sew for everyone!

I've been playing around some more with my camera. I must confess, I like my photos with lots of color - almost technicolor. It cheers me up.

005 by you.
Glare city on these pics. I need to work on that but I don't know how. Guess I better research it!
023b

047b

062b

055 by you.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Look at Zach's hair!!!!!!!!! I've missed those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete