Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's in a name?

I have been thinking a lot about what I am going to name my dresses. It's harder than seems - at least for me it is. I have never been very good with names, even as a child. I can always remember a face or a building. I guess that makes me a visual person?

What to call my latest....Daisy? Too predictable? Raspberry Twist? Hmmm..

011

Oh - what you are waiting for and the point of this blog. My etsy store is twistoflimeboutique.etsy.com but it is not set up yet. I will be working on that over the next few days. :)

4 comments:

  1. I like using names that wouldn't be ordinary...
    I also like little girl names....like Veronica...Scarlett...Esther...Penelope....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mandy - I want this dress for Jacqueline! So when can I place my order?

    I also like the names of girls! Maybe name the dress for who you are making it for or who inspired you to come up with the combo? Just a thought!

    Annawan24 (aka Joanne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zazamom (Jeanette)April 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM

    OOh another sumptuous delight from TOL! Gorgeous!

    I agree about girls names for the dresses but I can imagine how difficult it is to name them all!

    Can't wait for the grand store opening:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress too! I can't wait to place another order!

    ReplyDelete